A new maintenance release of Spress 2.0 is out with a few fixes and improvements.
The complete changelog:
- Improved Normalized the directory separator to
/irrespective of the operating system.
- Improved Spresso theme updated to 2.0.1.
- Fixed Fixed the file's extension
twig.htmlin configuration files.
- Fixed Fixed the exception "A previous item exists with the same id" thrown by Taxonomy generator due to a key sensitive issue. A normalize method has been added. e.g: "news", "NEWS", " News " are the same term: "news".
- Fixed Fixed the namespace of
Support for Windows users
This release marks the beginning of supporting Windows users. We have added the AppVeyor service to our CI workflow for testing Spress on Windows. From now, every push or pull-request to the Spress repository will be tested on Windows.
How to get this version?
If you are using Spress 2.x, the better way is to use
$ spress self-update
To get this release directly:
$ curl -LOS https://github.com/spress/Spress/releases/download/v2.0.1/spress.phar