After some months, Spress 1.1.0 beta 1 is available!. This software still in development phase but now have some interesting goodies:
What's new in Spress 1.1.0 (the main changes):
- [New] IO API useful for interacting with the users.
- [New] Proposal #9: Support for environment configuration files. New key
- [New] PR #12: Added ability to use multiple extensions on layouts. Thank you for @kieldoyle.
- [New] Proposal #15: Built-in server and watch for changes.
- [Improved] Proposal #11: Improve the plugins manager for writing plugins more easily.
- [Fixed] Issue #10: Classname with typo: EnviromentEvent. This class was replaced by EnvironmentEvent.
- [Fixed] PR #14: Changed Frontmatter regex pattern to allow for CRLF line endings. Thank you for @kieldoyle.
- [Deprecated] The configuration options:
relative_permalinkshas been declared deprecated.
Full changelog available here.
This software is still in development, so we need your help for testing. If you found any bug, please open a issue at Github.
How to get Spress 1.1.0?
To test Spress 1.1.0 you can clone the repository at GitHub.
Next you should get the vendors with
$ git clone https://github.com/spress/Spress.git $ composer update